Staff Hunters  

RSS

Ian_Teh_Alien
17/07/2017 1:29 pm  

I think as a player of the community (C_8) that anyone who comes on the server instantly asking for staff or any rank should be kicked or muted. I'm quite tired of all these kids coming onto the server and causing a lot of drama *Cough* Ikav *Cough*. This person will not be named but for a example this person *Cough* Ikav *Cough* came on and when they were rejected by the community they were harassing players ,and refused to let the topic die. They were even mentioning said people when they had them ignored just proving they are power hungry and immature.    Cough This totally isnt who i was talking about

ReplyQuote
Messiah
17/07/2017 1:36 pm  
Posted by: Ian_Teh_Alien

I think as a player of the community (C_8) that anyone who comes on the server instantly asking for staff or any rank should be kicked or muted. I'm quite tired of all these kids coming onto the server and causing a lot of drama *Cough* Ikav *Cough*. This person will not be named but for a example this person *Cough* Ikav *Cough* came on and when they were rejected by the community they were harassing players ,and refused to let the topic die. They were even mentioning said people when they had them ignored just proving they are power hungry and immature.    Cough This totally isnt who i was talking about

I completely agree. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register