[Closed] Apply for "Moderator".  

RSS

iKav
 iKav
17/07/2017 12:46 pm  

Describe your self.

I'm an ordinary person who admires to be a staff member at any server for maintenance, I'm excellent at W/E "World edit", excellent at management I can jail hackers and griefers.Always active, Never waste a chance of being a staff but. Some of the servers were stopped for bots entering and destroy it.

I'm 15 years old.

Prepared, never insult 

The reason of being a staff member.

I proceed for being staff member suitable.

Why do you wish for moderator?

I want it to help the server grow fast, taking opportunity special. always active never make it effective, I can't lose my chance for being a moderator.

Thank you.

Contact me in discord: RollM#8503

ShadowedByDark
17/07/2017 12:55 pm  
Posted by: iKav

Describe your self.

I'm an ordinary person who admires to be a staff member at any server for maintenance, I'm excellent at W/E "World edit", excellent at management I can jail hackers and griefers.Always active, Never waste a chance of being a staff but. Some of the servers were stopped for bots entering and destroy it.

I'm 15 years old.

Prepared, never insult 

The reason of being a staff member.

I proceed for being staff member suitable.

Why do you wish for moderator?

I want it to help the server grow fast, taking opportunity special. always active never make it effective, I can't lose my chance for being a moderator.

Thank you.

Contact me in discord: RollM#8503

"never insult " I find this very untrue considering he insulted me and my friends several times

Messiah
17/07/2017 12:55 pm  

You have proven yourself to be starving and thirsty for power. You wanted staff right when you joined. You mini modded without even reading the rules. In fact, you mini modded a rule that doesn't even exist! You are easily offended with the slightest criticism, proving you are not fit for staff in any way shape or form. Not only all of that, but this application shows no effort. The day you are accepted is a day I never want to see. 

Working

Please Login or Register